Thursday, October 21, 2010

Almost summer...

This is a layout I did for the challenge over on the American Crafts blog. We had to create a girly page or card using at least 2 American Crafts products.


I don't have a lot of the newer American crafts rangers so I have used some of there older stuff which is still just as yummy. I have used AC Craft Fair paper, AC mini marks rubons, AC playhouse plastic photo corners, AC Elements buttons and of course AC thickers.

I am really happy with how it turned out :-)

Hope you are all having a great week. I will be back soon to share some more layouts I have finished recently.

Thanks for stopping by :-)

Jayne

2 comments:

amytangerine said...

cute take on the challenge!

MyIncomeJob.com said...

Beautiful. The background, the added butterfly, button and the word summer. You are creative. Nice work.
Scrapbooking has become very popular where I live.