Sunday, November 9, 2008

Back again...

Thought I would share the other layouts I finished off this week:
This one is based on a sketch by Becky Higgins in creating keepsakes April o8 edition. I had been wanting to scrap these photos for ages and I thought this sketch was perfect.

And this one I just had to do about Jess and the way she eats her chocolate custard!! Not sure if you can read the journalling but it says " If your face doesn't look like this after eating chocolate custard then you're not doing it right!"


Have a great week.

Catch ya soon :)

2 comments:

Kerryn said...

I have seen a face like that many times LOL. The only way to eat chocolate custard I reckon.

The layouts look great :).

Kirsty said...

These are great Jayne! I love the double page LO..I so can't so doubles...

LOL @ that gorgeous chocolate face!!!