Saturday, May 23, 2009

A scrappy update...

Just a few things to share today:

This card is for the card sketch challenge over at the wicked Princesses blog - details can be found here...


And this layout was for the blind scrap class that the lovely Kirsty held over at the wicked princesses blog a while ago:



And last but not least this layout was for the technique challenge over at the wicked princesses blog - You had to do some stitching on your layout:

Hope you are all having a great weekend - will be back later to put up my award from the lovely Marisa. And I have a few cards to share.
Take care and I will catch you all soon :)
Jayne


2 comments:

Marisa said...

wow Jayne you have been creating some fabulous creations..I really love the 'me and you' layout...I might have to borrow you design :) Oh I missed Kirsty's class :( your layout is gorgeous and the card too.

Kerryn said...

Gorgeous work Jayne!