Saturday, October 25, 2008

Been busy...

Well yesterday Madison had her first school sports day. It was a good day she had a great time but it was rather hot luckily it finished at 1pm. Here are some photos of her in action:
The egg and spoon race:


And the sack race:


It was hot again today so I took the kiddies for a swim and then we enjoyed an ice cream. As you can see by the photos I think Jessica really enjoyed hers:-


I also got a new camera today!!! A Sony A350 DSLR!!! Very excited but as yet have not had a chance to play but hopefully tomorrow.

Well must go I have to make a birthday card for my neices party tomorrow.

Hope you all are having a great weekend!!

Catch ya soon :)




2 comments:

Kerryn said...

Looks like sports day was lots of fun. Our first one is due on Wednesday, so hopefully it won't be too hot.

Love the ice cream face :)!

Kirsty said...

Aaaaaw, look at that concentration for the egg and spoon race!

Hope the camera was good to go for the party!