Monday, October 20, 2008

Hello :)

Not much happening here. Kiddies have been for another swim (will post photos tomorrow when I get time). I have finally got back into walking. My friend and I walked last night and again tonight. Hopefully it will help me lose some weight.

Have not done much scrapping. Still working on my double page layout but hopefully tomorrow I will get it finished then post a photo. Also have to get the rest of my stuff together for a fantastic online class I am doing on Wednesday night here run be the gorgeous Kirsty :) Kirsty's work is simply stunning!!! So I am very excited to be doing a class run by her :) We are making a christmas count down calender thingy which the kids will absolutley love. If you have time pop on over and join in.

Thats it for now. Hopefully tomorrow I will get time to upload some photos and maybe show off my chocolate chip cookies (if they turn out okay!)

Hope you are all having a great week.
Catch ya soon :)

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

Aaaaaaaw thanks Jayne! I am SO nervous!!!!