Sunday, October 26, 2008

How awesome is this cake!!!

This is the cake my sister and her husband made (yes they made it from scratch!!!) for my neice for her first birthday party today. It looked so cool. And here is a close up of the frog and hippo:


Great job guys it looked awesome!!!! The party was great and Charlotte (my neice) had a great time, not that she really knew what was going on, but I am sure she will next year!!

Have not done much scrapping lately but I did make a card for charlotte which I will share tomorrow if I get time :)

Oh I did get to play with my new camera at the party but only on auto. I have no idea how to use all the other settings yet but I am sure I will learn someday lol.

Hope you all had a nice relaxing weekend.

Catch ya soon :)

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

Wow! Very cool!!!

My camera is still on auto :-)

Kerryn said...

That is a very awesome cake!