Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Australia Day!!!

Not much happening here today. Hubby is at the cricket so the girls and I are just hanging around at home. I have done some scrapping but it it not finished yet so I can't share. Think I am all organised for the return to school tomorrow. Just not looking forward to getting up and getting organised in the morning after 6 weeks of being rather lazy!!!

Here is the layout I promised the other day...
I scraplifted a wonderfully creative lady, Lauren. Her layout was so stunning I think it got picked up for publication!!!
The photo I used on this layout was one I took on our holiday. I just love it!! I think it would have to be my fav photo from the whole holiday.

Well I hope you are all having a great Australia Day. Thanks for stopping by :)

Catch ya soon

Jayne xxx

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Awww thank you Jayne! You're so sweet! Love your layout too - especially the photo!

Kerryn said...

Such a gorgeous layout but what I really love is the photo - just gorgeous.

Kirsty said...

Love it! You are totally working your new camera!!!

Marisa said...

Jayne I have tagged you on my blog http://ohthejoyofapage.blogspot.com/
because I think you are a great friend, thanks!

Kerryn said...

Jayne........it's been a while..... got any updates...... ;)
x