Monday, February 9, 2009

A quick update...

So sorry it has been a long time between updates. No excuses really just a bit slack lol.
Well we are definatley back in the swing of all things school. Madison is going to do soccer this term on tuesdays after school. Think this will be really great for her confidence. It is not really playing games of soccer just learning the skills involved and it only goes for 6 weeks so hopefully she enjoys it.
Have been toilet training Jess which is going quite well. Not as fast as I had hoped but she is doing really well just needs to learn to tell me when she needs to go instead of me having to take her every hour.
Not much else happening really. Will be without power all day tomorrow cos we are getting a power upgrade for our new airconditioner. So I need to find something else to do rather than spend all day on the internet.
Now for a bit of a scrappy update: I have been scrapping quite a bit and here are a couple of my recent layouts...

This one was for the sketch challenge over at the A2Z blog I think it finishes on the 15th feb so you still have a couple of days left to enter.


This one was for last months class over at D2U. It was a blind scrapping class. I couldn't attend the class so I did get to cheat a little as I got to see Marisa's gorgeous layout before I started mine. The instructions can be found here if you want to give it a go.

That is it for now must go have a shower as we will have no hot water tomorrow and I don't want to smell lol!!!

hope you are all having a great evening

Catch ya all soon

Jayne xxx

2 comments:

Kerryn said...

I was wondering where you had disappeared too LOL. Love the layouts!!!!

Kirsty said...

Love the LOs!
Even with my peek at Marissa's before starting my own, it turned out dreadfully! Yours look great though!