Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A few things to share...

Look what got delivered yesterday:-

So much A2Z goodness. I won one of the random draws for their sketch challenge. OMG I can't believe how much I got. It is all so wonderful just wish I had a bit more time to play with them. They have another sketch challenge going at the moment here.

This is a layout I did for the sketch challenge over at the crafty sketches blog. Info can be found here.
Really happy with how it turned out. I have been wanting to scrap these photos for ages but I was struggling to find something that matched the lovely bright green chair Jess is sitting on :)
Hope you are all having a great week. Will be back shortly with a photo of my new niece.
Thanks for stopping by
Catch ya soon
Jayne

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Wow Jayne that layout is just gorgeous!

Jodi Dolbel said...

Oh Jayne, yuour neice is gorgeous!!
And the Scraplets!! Arnt they the most awesome product!!!!
Congrats on the win!!! you will get addicted to these little guys!!

Marisa said...

Oh wow that is happy mail indeed! Look at all those goodies you can play with. Love the layout Jayne, cute butterflies!