Thursday, February 19, 2009

**Warning post contains chocolate**

So was doing my shopping last week and noticed all the easter eggs in the shops already. Isn't a bit early, I thought, Easter is not for ages!!! Then I remembered these come out at Easter time!!! YUMMY!!! These are just one chocolate that I can not resist. They taste soooo good.

Yay for Easter and thank God these are not available all year round otherwise I would be in trouble lol.

Thats it. Just wanted to share :)

Hope you are all having a great day

Catch ya soon.

Oh almost forgot I became an Auntie again yesterday. My SIL and her husband had a little girl called Stella Louise. Have not seen her yet but am hoping today I can pop in and take a couple of photos to share and scrap.

okay so that is all now :)

Jayne

3 comments:

Kerryn said...

Chocolate arrrrgh I should have turned away LOL. LOVE chocolate - too much :).

Congrats on being a new auntie!

Marisa said...

Oh Yummy chocolate, oh you naughty girl for posting that....

Congratulations on being an auntie again. Beautiful name they have chosen too. Can't wait to see photos.

Kirsty said...

YUM!
Congrats Aunty Jayne:)